mercoledì 6 giugno 2012

"THE CHASE" a short windsurfing video


The Chase from CattaZen on Vimeo.
A Short Windsurfing Film - Viverone, Italy. Filming and Production: OttoJanWillem and CattaZen
Music by :" (INFECTECH RECORDINGS) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 Rammstein - Sonne (YmB bootleg) + DL at description and buy link"

"We live in a city. Turin, but its name doesn’t really matter. We all belong to the same family. There is no sea here. Strong is the need to escape.
The wind is flowing among the cars and catches me, the sun hits. Elsewhere the mistral is blowing strong. I get up, unbelieving, and think I might be surprised today. The internet is much more than a simple communication network. It widens your knowledge and, in some amazing fashion, gives sense to ubiquity.
Webcams confirm my feelings. Forecast of the pressure gradient shows that time has come.
A phone call to wake up a friend and here we go. A 40-minute drive along the motorway, or even less, but don’t say it… and we get where I was already thinking we were. Everything matches. Other bros are there, some more will for sure come along. I know that.
Ten minutes to go before entering the other dimension; the water is flowing, the wind holding me and I feel totally free.
Windsurfing means also that. Lake Viverone has worked out today. Awesome."

Windsurfers: Bat, CattaZen, Corrado and others friends of Viverone "connection".
Windsurfing equipement: wave/freestyle boards and 5.0 to 5.4 sails.
Digital Camera: Canon 550d
Go pro HERO for the sequences in the water.

A special thanks to Wall-e for the translation.

2 commenti: